POP Pilates® Trainings
POP Pilates® is an incredible fusion of ab-chiseling and total body defining moves choreographed to upbeat pop songs. This intense, mat-based workout challenges students to rhythmically flow from one exercise to the next, developing a rock-solid core while leaving no muscle untouched.
This format takes classical Pilates to the next level like you’ve never seen before. While most POP Pilates® moves originate from classical Pilates; the class design, relationship with music, sequencing and reps, differ from traditional mat classes. Be prepared to experience Pilates in a whole new way.
What will you learn?
- The Magic of POP: Learn how POP Pilates is different from other classes and how the science, methodology, and choreography is like nothing you’ve ever seen.
- Body Awareness: Understand how our pilates-inspired movements work every single muscle in your body, leaving you stronger than ever before.
- Cueing and Teaching: We’ll share our proprietary S.H.I.N.E. and P.O.P cueing methods to prepare you to teach safe and effective classes.
- Purposeful Movement: Why do we POP? Every movement has purpose and we’ll take you through a technical breakdown of how POP translates into everyday life.
As soon as you sign up for training, you’ll receive immediate access to a whole library of resources!
- Choreography Videos & Notes
- Your Choreography Music
- Technical Breakdowns
- Instructor Forum
What are the steps to becoming a POP Pilates® Instructor?
Sign Up For a
Live or Online Training
Submit Your Evaluation Video
Once you become a POP Pilates® instructor, your monthly membership will give you access to our supportive network of resources.
- Quarterly BRAND NEW POP Pilates® releases!
- Marketing and social media tools
- Educational articles
- Continuing education opportunities
- Community support and love
This course is approved for continuing education credits:
8 CEU from AFAA, .8 CEC from ACE, .8 CEU from NASM
Must be over 18 years old. No prior certifications required.
Video Evaluations must be submitted in English.
Cancellation policy: You are able to cancel your purchase and receive a refund without any penalty up to 48 hours after your purchase. After 48 hours, you will not be able to get a refund. If you cannot physically attend your workshop, you will be given an option to switch to another training location/date.
POP Membership: Once you pass your video evaluation, POP Membership of $12.99 per month is required to maintain use of the POP Pilates® trademark for classes. Additionally, brand new instructor exclusive choreography will be released every quarter.
NOTE: Our live trainings have been paused for 2020 due to COVID-19. We will resume them as soon as we can, but in the meantime, our online training will give you everything you need to become a POP Pilates® Instructor! Our online training course is perfect for those who want to learn at their own pace in the comfort of their own homes.