POP Pilates® Trainings
POP Pilates® is an incredible fusion of ab-chiseling and total body defining moves choreographed to upbeat pop songs. This intense, mat-based workout challenges students to rhythmically flow from one exercise to the next, developing a rock-solid core while leaving no muscle untouched.
This format takes classical Pilates to the next level like you’ve never seen before. While most POP Pilates® moves originate from classical Pilates; the class design, relationship with music, sequencing and reps, differ from traditional mat classes. Be prepared to experience Pilates in a whole new way.
What will you learn?
- The Magic of POP: Learn how POP Pilates is different from other classes and how the science, methodology, and choreography is like nothing you’ve ever seen.
- Body Awareness: Understand how our pilates-inspired movements work every single muscle in your body, leaving you stronger than ever before.
- Cueing and Teaching: We’ll share our proprietary S.H.I.N.E. and P.O.P cueing methods to prepare you to teach safe and effective classes.
- Purposeful Movement: Why do we POP? Every movement has purpose and we’ll take you through a technical breakdown of how POP translates into everyday life.
As soon as you sign up for training, you’ll receive immediate access to a whole library of resources!
- Choreography Videos & Notes
- Your Choreography Music
- Technical Breakdowns
- Instructor Forum
What are the steps to becoming a POP Pilates® Instructor?
Sign Up For a
Live or Online Training
Submit Your Evaluation Video
Once you become a POP Pilates® instructor, your monthly membership will give you access to our supportive network of resources.
- Quarterly BRAND NEW POP Pilates® releases!
- Marketing and social media tools
- Educational articles
- Continuing education opportunities
- Community support and love
This course is approved for continuing education credits:
8 CEU from AFAA, .8 CEC from ACE, .8 CEU from NASM
Must be over 18 years old. No prior certifications required.
For Online Training, your training and evaluation video must be completed within 12 weeks.
Video Evaluations must be submitted in English.
Cancellation policy: You are able to cancel your purchase and receive a refund without any penalty up to 48 hours after your purchase. After 48 hours, you will not be able to get a refund. If you cannot physically attend your workshop, you will be given an option to switch to another training location/date.
POP Membership: Once you pass your video evaluation, POP Membership of $12.99 per month is required to maintain use of the POP Pilates® trademark for classes. Additionally, brand new instructor exclusive choreography will be released every quarter.
NOTE: Our live trainings have been paused for 2020 due to COVID-19. We will resume them as soon as we can, but in the meantime, our online training will give you everything you need to become a POP Pilates® Instructor! Our online training course is perfect for those who want to learn at their own pace in the comfort of their own homes.