POP Pilates Online Workshop (International Program)
*Only available for students outside of the United States
POP Pilates® is an incredible fusion of ab-chiseling and total body defining moves choreographed to your favorite Top 40 hits. This intense, mat-based workout challenges students to rhythmically flow from one exercise to the next, developing a rock solid core while leaving no muscle untouched. This format takes classical Pilates to the next level like you’ve never seen before. While most POP Pilates® moves originate from classical Pilates; the class design, relationship with music, sequencing and reps, differ from reformer classes and traditional mat classes. The fundamentals of breathing, core engagement and powerhouse-based movements are shared. Participants love that each 55 minute class is like a “dance on the mat.”
What you will learn
The POP Pilates® Online Workshop will offer you the practical application skills and foundation from which to offer safe, smart, effective, engaging and fun class experiences to groups of all levels. Upon completion of this course, each participant will:
- Have a solid understanding as to why branded POP Pilates® differ from other classes, and why the effective methodology and choreography is a valuable training protocol for the general fitness population.
- Know how to teach a safe and effective class using the S.H.I.N.E. Method & P.O.P. Cues.
- Be aware of all requirements and steps necessary in order to become an Official POP Pilates Instructor.
- Know how to demonstrate and teach to all levels in a group class setting.
Upon registration, students gain access to the POP Pilates Instructor in Training Portal online where they have access to these materials:
- Release specific choreography videos
- 1 on 1 technique, form breakdown and teaching tips for each track
- Complete choreography notes with illustrations
- Recommended playlists to make music sourcing easy
- Access to the Instructor Forums
- A beautiful physical copy of the Instructor Manual.
- The online course is approved for 3 CEU's from AFAA and 0.3 CEUs from NASM.
Must be over 18 years old. No prior certifications required.
NO cancellations or refunds will be offered on the POP Pilates Online Workshop.
NOTE: Once video evaluation is completed, POP Membership of $12.99 per month is required to maintain use of the POP Pilates® trademark for classes. Additionally, brand new instructor exclusive choreography will be released every quarter.