POP Pilates Trainings
Here you will find all of our currently available training workshops.
Get 15% OFF your training by signing up more than 2 weeks out! Just use the code: EARLYBIRD
POP Pilates® is an incredible fusion of ab-chiseling and total body defining moves choreographed to your favorite Top 40 hits. This intense, mat-based workout challenges students to rhythmically flow from one exercise to the next, developing a rock solid core while leaving no muscle untouched. This format takes classical Pilates to the next level like you’ve never seen before. While most POP Pilates® moves originate from classical Pilates; the class design, relationship with music, sequencing and reps, differ from reformer classes and traditional mat classes. The fundamentals of breathing, core engagement and powerhouse-based movements are shared. Participants love that each 55 minute class is like a “dance on the mat.”
Click to sign up for the training nearest you:
What you will learn
The POP Pilates® Instructor Training Course will offer you the practical application skills and foundation from which to offer safe, smart, effective, engaging and fun class experiences to groups of all levels. Upon completion of this course, each participant will:
- Have a solid understanding as to why branded POP Pilates® differ from other classes, and why the effective methodology and choreography is a valuable training protocol for the general fitness population.
- Know how to teach a safe and effective class using the S.H.I.N.E. Method & P.O.P. Cues.
- Be aware of all requirements and steps necessary in order to become an Official POP Pilates Instructor.
- Know how to demonstrate and teach to all levels in a group class setting.
Upon registration, students gain access to the POP Pilates Instructor in Training Portal online where they have access to these materials:
- Release specific choreography videos
- 1 on 1 technique, form breakdown and teaching tips for each track
- Complete choreography notes with illustrations
- Recommended playlists to make music sourcing easy
- Access to the Instructor Forums
- The course is approved for 8 CEU's from AFAA, 0.8 CECs from ACE and 0.8 CEUs from NASM.
At the workshop, students will receive a beautiful physical copy of the Instructor Manual.
Must be over 18 years old. No prior certifications required.
Cancellation policy: You are able to cancel your purchase and receive a refund without any penalty up to 48 hours after your purchase. After 48 hours, you will not be able to get a refund. If you cannot physically attend your workshop, you will be given an option to switch to another training location/date.
NOTE: Once video evaluation is completed, POP Membership of $12.99 per month is required to maintain use of the POP Pilates® trademark for classes. Additionally, brand new instructor exclusive choreography will be released every quarter.